Wednesday, May 10, 2006

CSR Dialogue

Customer Service Dialogue:

A: Thank you for calling LG Visa, this is Kelly speaking, how may I help you?
B: Hello, my name is Toni and I want to dispute a charge on my statement.
A: What is the amount of the charge?
B: It was the purchase I made on the 12th of April for the amount of $288.00
A: Why are you disputing this charge?
B: The seller promised to deliver the merchandise in 2 days but I never received the merchandise. I would like you to credit my account.
A: For you to dispute your charge and for us to credit you account, you must write us a letter explaining what happened.
B: OK, thank you.
A: Thank you for calling LG Visa, have a wonderful day.



Letter Format
It is a very simple step-by-step format
1st Paragraph:
Hello my name is ______________, I am writing to dispute a purchase that was charged on my account for the amount of $288.00. The charge is dated April 12, 2006.

2nd Paragraph:
On May 3, 2006, on or about 10:43am, I spoke with Kelly in regards to the aforementioned issue and requested a credit on my account. Kelly instructed me to write you a letter.

3rd Paragraph:
I purchased a DuoBack chair from Auction and the seller promised delivery within 2 days, It is 2 weeks later and I still haven’t received the product. I have attempted to contact the seller on numerous occasions and failed to reach the seller every time. Please credit my account for the aforementioned amount.

4th Paragraph:
Thank you for time and a speedy resolution to this issue would be greatly appreciated.



Your Name Here
Date
Phone Number

No comments: