Friday, May 12, 2006

Vocab 2 Dialogue

Vocab1 Dialogue 1:

A: Thank you for calling LG Visa card, this is Nicky speaking, how may I assist you?
B: Hello, my name is Ricky and I would like to dispute a charge on my statement.
A: And how can we resolve this issue for you?
B: Please credit my account.
A: First I need to verify some information.
B: Sure.
A: What is your full name?
B: My name is Ricky Lee Jones.
A: And your Social Security Number (SSAN)?
B: It is 555-12-1234
A: Thank you, what was the purchase date and the purchase amount?
B: The purchase was made on the 11th of April and the amount was $28.00
A: Yes, I see. Did you try to resolve this issue with the seller?
B: Yes, the seller would not return my calls and refused to resolve the issue.
A: Then you will have to write us a dispute letter and we will find a resolution to the issue from there.
B: Thank you.
A: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
B: No, that’ll be all.
A: Thank you for calling LG Visa and have a wonderful day.

Vocab 1 Dialogue 2:
A: Thank you for calling BC Card, this is Jo speaking how may I help you?
B: My name is Ricky Lee Jones, I just received your card and I can’t charge anything on it. How can I resolve this issue?
A: When did you receive the card?
B: I got it yesterday, it’s the first time I’m using the card.
A: You have to verify the card then we can activate it. May I have your full name, please.
B: Ricky Lee Jones.
A: And your billing address?
B: It is…(명세표 받은 주소 말하세요)
A: Your phone number.
B: 555-1212
A: Thank you, now your card has been activated and you can use it now.
B: Thank you, I do have a couple of questions.
A: Yes.
B: What is your billing cycle and due date?
A: It’s from the 16th to the 15th of the next month and the due date is the 25th.
B: Do you have a grace period?
A: I’m sorry we don’t.
B: OK, thank you.
A: Is there anything else I can assist you with?
B: No, that’ll be all, thank you.
A: Thank you for calling BC Visa, have a wonderful day.

No comments: