Sunday, April 02, 2006

1st Week's Lesson 월, 화

Introduction A:

Andy: Hello, my name is Andy, pleasure to meet you.*
Cindy: Hello Andy, my name is Cindy, pleasure to meet you too.

Cindy: What department are you in, Andy?
Andy: I will be in the marketing department.

Cindy: That's great, that's my department also.
Andy: I look forward to working with you.

Andy: Cindy, please introduce me to the manager.
Cindy: Andy, this is our manager, Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim, this is Andy, he'll be working with us.
Mr. Kim: Nice to meet you, Andy, welcome to the Marketing department.
Cindy: Thank you, it's a pleasure to meet you also.

Introduction B:

Cindy: Mr. Kim, this is Andy, he will work with us in the marketing department.

Mr. Kim: Nice to meet you Andy, welcome to the marketing department.

Andy: It’s nice to meet you too. I look forward to working with you.

Questions:

What is your occupation?

What do you do for a living?

What company do you work for?

Where do you work?

How long have you worked there?

How long have you been with the company?

Do you enjoy your work?

How is the work?




Pleasure to meet you (Business setting 로 nice to meet you 대신으로 pleasure to meet you 말씀으로 하세요).

외국인랑 통화 하면, 이름으로 불어도되요. Andy, Cindy, etc.

No comments: