Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Today's Vocabulary Leson

1. Please send me a proforma invoice for this order, so I can wire the money right away.
2. a) I will send you my freight forwarder's information this afternoon
b) Will you recommend a freight forwarder
3. a) Do you have inventory in your warehouse?
b) When will the products arrive in your warehouse?
4. a) Where's your factory?
b) What is your factory's capacity?
5. I have a staff meeting at 3pm
6. I have an appointment with my accountant.
7. I have drinking plans with my old college buddies tonight.
8. a) What is your production schedule?
b) When will production start?
9. When can my freight forwarder pick up the products from the warehouse?
10. What is the shipping quote for door-to-door service from Seattle to Pusan?
11. May I have a quote for port to port shipping from New York to Incheon.
12. What are your payment terms?
Are your terms negotiable?
13. Your product production is pending receipt of payment.
14. We will have production wrapped in a couple of weeks.
15. We will resolve the shipping issue with your freight forwarder.
16. We confirmed the shipping date with your freight forwarder.
17 & 18. I want to confirm receipt of product. Did you receive your product?

No comments: