Monday, April 10, 2006

Dialog X 4

Dialogue

Meeting situation:

Kris: Jude, please hold all my calls for today.
Jude: Yes, Mr. Krevorkian, anything else I can do for you today?
Kris: If Toni calls, please connect him to my cell phone right away.
Jude: Where will you be, Mr. Krevorkian?
Kris: I will have a production meeting with Toni.
Jude: When will you be back??
Kris: I’ll go home from there.

Toni: Hello, Jude. I’m expecting Mr. Krevorkian, when he arrives, let him in right away.
Kelly: Yes, Mr. Koresh, I’ll let you know when he arrives.
Toni: Thank you, Mrs. Dahmer. Please call Mr. Krevorkian to confirm our appointment.

Jude: Thank you for calling 69 Ventures, this is Jude speaking, how may I direct your call?
Kelly: Hello Mrs. Manson, is Kris Krevorkian in?
Jude: He’s on his way to your factory.
Kelly: Thank you, Mrs. Manson.

Kelly: Welcome to Hempshire factory.
Kris: Hello, I’m Kris Krevorkian, is Mr. Koresh in?
Kelly: Do you have an appointment with…. Oh, I’m sorry, Mr. Koresh is expecting you, he’ll see you right away. Just walk through those double doors.

No comments: