Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Sales Dialog

Sales Dialog:

Kris: Hello, welcome to Cyworld, how may I assist you?
Lucky: Yes, I’m looking for a new cell phone.
Kris: When are you looking to get the new phone?
Lucky: Maybe, in a couple of weeks?
Kris: Well, come this way. If I can interest you in a great phone at a great price would you be willing to change you mind and buy today? (Trial Close)
Lucky: Maybe.
Kris: Well, this is our new model, the SVPH-X. It’s has a TV, mp3 player and a English-Korean, Korean-English dictionary.
Lucky: Wow, that’s so cool.
Kris: Great thing about this is that you only have to carry just one item for all your entertainment and educational needs. Doesn’t that sound great?
Lucky: Yeah, I’m impressed.
Kris: Listen to the mp3 player. Isn’t the sound quality great?
Lucky: Really nice.
Kris: Now check out the dictionary. Here look up a word.
Lucky: Wow, this is great.
Kris: What do you think of this phone?
Lucky: I think it’s super fantastic.
Kris: If I can get you a great price, would you take it home today?
Lucky: Well, I don’t know?
Kris: How many electronic items do you have in your handbag?
Lucky: Well…let’s see, I have my mp3, dictionary, my cell…
Kris: Wouldn’t one item be nice?
Lucky: Well, I still don’t know?
Kris: Did you like the sound of the mp3 player?
Lucky: Yes
Kris: Did you like the dictionary?
Lucky: Yes.
Kris: Wouldn’t this make your life easier?
Lucky: Yes.
Kris: If you like all these features and the convenience it offers, why don’t you want to take it home today?
Lucky: Well, it’s a little bit out of my budget.
Kris: I’m sorry to hear that. What if I can make it fit your budget? Would you want to own this all in one phone?
Lucky: Sure, but how would you be able to do that?
Kris: Last weekend we were offering a 12 month no interest credit card payment program, if I talk to manager and he says it’s ok to do right now, will that fit your budget?
Lucky: Sure.
Kris: Would you be willing to take the phone home today?
Lucky: Yes

A little while later

Kris: Good new.
Lucky: Yes.
Kris: My manager said we can do this, let’s wrap this deal up.Lucky: OK, ring me up.

No comments: