Friday, April 14, 2006

I normally won't do this

Normally I reserve a good script or homework for the http://pbakudos.blogspot.com page, but this was so good, so textbook, I had to put here for you guys to see. Men, please turn in some good work!!!!!!!!!! The women are killing us.


Hi Class, Kudos to Euny for the best script so far 민문선 was best until now. Anyways I keep telling you guys, Features...questions....features...questions....features....questions 3 times and if they are not interested then you have to go back and say...You said, """"""", didn't you? and make them say yes!

Salesman : Welcome to Euny's fashion shop.

How can I help you?

Customer: I want to buy a skirt.

Salesman : Do you want to buy the latest style?

Friend: Yes, we do.

Salesman : OK… let's see.. How about this flower printed skirt?

It just arrived today.

Customer: It's cool.

Friend: Isn't this color too bright for her?

Salesman : No, it will make you look more bright and lovely.

And this season's fashion is bright color and flower prints.

Friend: Try it on!

Salesman : You look great in bright color than dark color.

Friend: I'm afraid it makes you fat

Salesman : Don't worry. It's A-Line skirt.

It will be fit you well.

Of course, you can easily decorate it with any blouse or T-shirt.

Customer: That's good!

Salesman : Don't you want to be hot stuff?

Customer: Yes, of course I do.

Salesman : Do you like this spring's color?

Customer: Yes.

Salesman : Do you like this skirt's style?

Customer: Yes.

Salesman : Don't you think this skirt makes you more trendy?

Customer: Yes.

Salesman : If you like this style, why don't you take it home today?

Customer: OK, I'll buy.

Friend: But, we think, this cost is out of our budget.

Salesman : Don't worry. We can offer it to you 90 day same as cash.

Customer: That's great!

Salesman : will you buy right now?

Customer: Sure, I will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm honored. *^^*